Vodka  Forum Index
Vodka
Vodka server's Forum

Vodka  Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome 
  VODKA
Thx to ABRA and SN!P3R for their help
:: SEVER =WET= ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vodka Forum Index -> VODKA -> Open Discussion
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Black Hawk

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep - 17:57 (2009)    Post subject: SEVER =WET= Reply with quote

A name for the =WET= server!!!! 

Men i see all the clans the BOTW the VAKLS the AVP, and much more and ALL have name for the server!!! 

Only the RAF the SS and the =WET= not have name!!!! men this is horrible!! how a clan not have name for the server!!!! I meet many people in the servers and i talk about the wet  for make more members for the clan.. i know i need talk with manu about the members...... But a neme is fundamental all the people that i meet never know where is the server!!! i say "go in the server with place for 30 players" what the hell is that!!!!!! i wont say "go in the server with the name =WET=!!! thats cool!!! and tell me something u happen this "yes this happen to me is so horrible!!" MANU PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT!!!! AND I HOPE ALL THE PEOPLE  IN THIS CLAN TALK IN THIS POST PEOPLE WE NEED A NAME IN THE SERVER!!!!! OK !!!!!! THNX TO ALL FOR READ THIS POST!!  

43V3R!!!!!! 

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep - 17:57 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Knarrenheinz
War Mate
War Mate

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep - 18:04 (2009)    Post subject: SEVER =WET= Reply with quote

LoL, have you ever look how many people play on avp1 for example, great server but nobody plays there.Because its on the middle of the serverlist. The same with Valks and AVP and BOTW on this server nobody plays. Because most of the palyer without clan don't look for special server. There was a time wet have a server called Wet its was dm, but nobody was online on it. Because it was in the middle of server list.

10sec: The Pain begins. 15sec: You can't Breathe. 20sec: You Explode.

ICQ Skype
Black Hawk

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep - 18:10 (2009)    Post subject: SEVER =WET= Reply with quote

MEN I KNOW THAT BUT WE CAN PUT IN THE NAME MMMMM   MAYBE "A... =WET=!!!! WITH THAT APPEAR IN THE TOP!!!

MSN
Black Hawk

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep - 18:12 (2009)    Post subject: SEVER =WET= Reply with quote

1=WET=    OR      A=WET=       WITH THAT NAME THE SERVER APPEAR IN THE TOP OF THE LIST

MSN
vane
War Mate
War Mate

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep - 21:49 (2009)    Post subject: SEVER =WET= Reply with quote

lol black te has pasado un poquito con lo del nombre......jajajja pero bueno tu post me gusto mucho me hizo reir,  se nota que estas indignado con lo del nombre.........cuidate!!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:34 (2018)    Post subject: SEVER =WET=

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vodka Forum Index -> VODKA -> Open Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006