Vodka  Forum Index
Vodka
Vodka server's Forum

Vodka  Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome 
  VODKA
Thx to ABRA and SN!P3R for their help
:: Recruitment ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vodka Forum Index -> VODKA -> Open Discussion
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Black Hawk

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep - 17:50 (2009)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Hello people...

well i see something in the team..... not good thing like the recruitment... look men not only manu can choose the new team members... we need other men more... mmmn maybe a men with 1 year in the clan and good expirience!! ok i say that becose manu its not always online and a lot people tolds me wont get in the clan and cant!! becose cant talk with manu!! Ok i can say maybe Oliv or Heinz becose they are online all the time!! i dont know if they have 1 year in the clans but are my mens!!! ok think about it manu please!!! its too much important!!!!!!

Ah sorry for my english!!!!!!!

4 3v3r

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep - 17:50 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
abracadabra
War Mate
War Mate

PostPosted: Tue 15 Sep - 10:43 (2009)    Post subject: Re: Recruitment Reply with quote

Black Hawk wrote:
Hello people...

well i see something in the team..... not good thing like the recruitment... look men not only manu can choose the new team members... we need other men more... mmmn maybe a men with 1 year in the clan and good expirience!! ok i say that becose manu its not always online and a lot people tolds me wont get in the clan and cant!! becose cant talk with manu!! Ok i can say maybe Oliv or Heinz becose they are online all the time!! i dont know if they have 1 year in the clans but are my mens!!! ok think about it manu please!!! its too much important!!!!!!

Ah sorry for my english!!!!!!!

4 3v3r

I'll try to explain the "problem" today and answer your question.

1 / Wet Currently, its not a clan but a community more. (But if you want it to become a clan, he must talk to you ...
2 / Manu is much took in his work, his family, the server and is therefore normal that it is not always there:)
3 / I think it's also you and other members to take matters in hand and take initiatives because currently, there are many Wet, but not very active.
4 / I think you need to share work

Well sure, I'm not a wet, but it's just small boards

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:33 (2018)    Post subject: Recruitment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vodka Forum Index -> VODKA -> Open Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006