Vodka  Forum Index
Vodka
Vodka server's Forum

Vodka  Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome 
  VODKA
Thx to ABRA and SN!P3R for their help
:: Greetings ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vodka Forum Index -> VODKA -> Open Discussion
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Black Hawk

PostPosted: Tue 20 Oct - 20:23 (2009)    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Hi to all im just wont to come and greet all !! I MISS ALL!! TJ HEINZ VANE PLAYA PPETROV Oliv !!ALL!!! JAJAJA AND GOOD NAME NOW! Wolrd Veterans!! soo cool!!! congrats!! i miss u all!! maybe u say oh in a week but yes i miss all!! jajajajaj but as i say all we r friends Cool Laughing

Ah and i dont forget u manu!! i wont to thanks u for all men and greet u! and sorry 4 my leave off the clan a lot of troblues and many thing happen!! ah and  *OOOPS MEN PLEASE BE MORE GOOD PERSON!! JAJAJAJAJ AH AND VANE TAKE CARE UR BABY SOO CUTE!! JAJAJAJA TAKWE CARE U TOO VANE!! I LOVE U U KNOW IT TAKE CARE!! JAJAJA

WELL BEY TO ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE AND THE *BAD TOO JAJAJA GEETINGS TO ALL BYE AND SEE U IN THE SERVERS 4 FIGHT!! JAJAJAJA Okay Twisted Evil Cool Laughing Surprised Smile Crying or Very sad Very Happy

BYE ALL THE NEW WOLRD VETERANS!!!!! Mr. Green

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 20 Oct - 20:23 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
abracadabra
War Mate
War Mate

PostPosted: Wed 21 Oct - 09:25 (2009)    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Black Hawk wrote:
Hi to all im just wont to come and greet all !! I MISS ALL!! TJ HEINZ VANE PLAYA PPETROV Oliv !!ALL!!! JAJAJA AND GOOD NAME NOW! Wolrd Veterans!! soo cool!!! congrats!! i miss u all!! maybe u say oh in a week but yes i miss all!! jajajajaj but as i say all we r friends Cool Laughing

Ah and i dont forget u manu!! i wont to thanks u for all men and greet u! and sorry 4 my leave off the clan a lot of troblues and many thing happen!! ah and  *OOOPS MEN PLEASE BE MORE GOOD PERSON!! JAJAJAJAJ AH AND VANE TAKE CARE UR BABY SOO CUTE!! JAJAJAJA TAKWE CARE U TOO VANE!! I LOVE U U KNOW IT TAKE CARE!! JAJAJA

WELL BEY TO ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE AND THE *BAD TOO JAJAJA GEETINGS TO ALL BYE AND SEE U IN THE SERVERS 4 FIGHT!! JAJAJAJA Okay Twisted Evil Cool Laughing Surprised Smile Crying or Very sad Very Happy

BYE ALL THE NEW WOLRD VETERANS!!!!! Mr. Green

Je crois qu'il y a erreur !!! Toute ces personnes ne sont pas Wv !!! Manu a cru bon de les recruter mais il n'avait pas à le faire !! Dimanche, Manu m'a dis qu'il voulais arrêter les WET , je lui ais proposer de rejoindre les WV ( team que moi et lucas avons fonder ), il a accepter de nous rejoindre Smile Mais le problème c'est qu'il vous a tous recruté , hors il n'avait pas a le faire, seul moi ou Lucas pouvons le faire !! Alors je demande à tous ceux que moi ou Lucas avons pas recruter de ne pas mettre votre tag WV!!!!!!!!

I think that is a mistake! 

All these people are not Wv! 

Manu has seen fit to recruit but he did not do it! 

Sunday, Manu told me he wanted to stop WET, I propose planks join WV (team me and lucas have found), he agreed to join us:) 
But the problem is that you all recruited out he did not have to, only me or Lucas can do it! !

So I ask all those that I have not Lucas or recruit not to tag your WV !!!!!!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:40 (2018)    Post subject: Greetings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vodka Forum Index -> VODKA -> Open Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006