Vodka  Forum Index
Vodka
Vodka server's Forum

Vodka  Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome 
  VODKA
Thx to ABRA and SN!P3R for their help
:: English should be better on the site! ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vodka Forum Index -> Discussion unrelated to the game -> English Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Holland

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul - 16:28 (2009)    Post subject: English should be better on the site! Reply with quote

Hi guys.. i prefer english conversations.. forum registration must be shown in english... and also the "Cinote Active" mails should be in english.. i would like to interfere for that part.. so admin please contact me... i mean.. english and french

it took almost 30 minutes to find out where to register Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul - 16:28 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Oliv.83
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul - 17:42 (2009)    Post subject: English should be better on the site! Reply with quote

ok i have activate english as default language
Rolling Eyes Mr. Green

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:35 (2018)    Post subject: English should be better on the site!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vodka Forum Index -> Discussion unrelated to the game -> English Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006