Vodka  Forum Index
Vodka
Vodka server's Forum

Vodka  Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome 
  VODKA
Thx to ABRA and SN!P3R for their help
:: TAGS ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vodka Forum Index -> VODKA -> Strategy and Tutorial
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Black Hawk

PostPosted: Wed 2 Sep - 17:43 (2009)    Post subject: TAGS Reply with quote

Hello people this is my first post in the forum and is about how fix the errors happened when u make a TAG (name for RTCW). First of all this is for show u the errors happened when u make your tag NO for teach u how crate one tag, why Oliv create one post for this… Ok I want to thank Oliv for create a post like that for teach how create a tag coz when I  has been included in this clan I dont know how create one but for this man now I know how create one!!!! XD… And this is a great help for the rookies ! A lot of people wants create one but cant ! And with the post maded by Oliv now know how create one and with my post now u know how create one and fix the errors of the TAG!!! XD jejeje!!!! I know I talk toooooo much! Jejeje! Lets start with this!!! LoL!! Mr. Green

Well first of all create a tag…

When u make it and save it appear a file, example rookie.cfg, ok open it with the note block so when u open it appear this…

Ok look it this is a bad name:

name "^^7^1=W^^7E^5T=^^1Ro^^7ok^5ie^^7^^7" //NMS G2 v6.3 // NMS G2 v6.3

if u can look appear more than one of this things ^. Of this just need appear ONE for each color ok!!! If the name appear like this its WRONG!!

ok now look the fixed name:

name "^7^1=W^7E^5T=^1Ro^7ok^5ie^7^7" //NMS G2 v6.3 // NMS G2 v6.3

if u look now this things ^ only appear one time for each color ok!!! The only thing what u need to do is clear all the ^. ONLY IF IT APPEAR MORE THA ONE TIME.. same as this if appear like that ^^7 only clear one, and this the result ^7 this its ok!!!!! So the name is fixed!!!!

Other thing is the Cut name!!!!

For fix the name only need to this

name
name "^7^1=W^7E^5T=^1Ro^7ok^5ie^7^7" //NMS G2 v6.3 // NMS G2 v6.3

if u look the word  (name)  appear 2 times up and down ok u need to do this and that’s all.. the name is fixed!!!! Its better do this coz sometimes the name appear cut ok do this everytime!! And if all its right the name is this FIXED:

(sorry i cant upload the image its my first post sorry!! Very Happy ) 

Well I hope this help u!!! Ah and I Forget…. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I KNOW I TALK SAME AS A BABY OF 5 YEARS BUT IM LEARNING ITS NOT MY BLAME!!!! I HOPE U CAN UNDERSTAND ALL!!!!!! JEJE!! BYE AND THNX FOR LOOK THE POST!!!!!!                     4 3V3R…  XD =) Wink PD

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 2 Sep - 17:43 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vodka Forum Index -> VODKA -> Strategy and Tutorial All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006